Have Frozen Pipes That Have Burst? Do This….

If pipes burst:

  • Turn off the water at the main shutoff valve in the house.
  • Do not operate electrical tools or appliances in standing water.
  • Leave the water faucets turned on.
  • Call a qualified plumber such as Joe Hitchens Plumbing at (856) 829-7806